Re: [dm-devel] device-mapper-multipath

Hi,

Many thanks for the informations, I knew already that Christophe committed this patch (great Job) since a while ago. But I would like to know if somebody knows when Redhat is going to update his device-mapper-multiptah rpm package so it will include this patch?
The latest RHL4.3 still contains version 0.4.5 of device-mapper-multipath. If I do install a self compiled multipath-tools (git) including the latest patches/updates it may break the update process from Redhat.

regards,
Arsène

Christophe Varoqui wrote:

For reference, cea2dae4c8cb2584fb0de7cd6066862671b66d4b is the said
commit.