[dm-devel] device mapper source code documentation

Hi All,

I want to support multipath and failover functionality in a file system, which I am implementing for learning purpose. For this I need device mapper source code documentation and design documentation for 2.6 kernel. Could any one provide me some link in this regards??

Rajat Sharma

HCL Technologies Ltd.,
A-11, Sector-16, Noida-201301
http://www.hcltechnologies.com