[dm-devel] dm-emc: failback does not seem to work correctly

Eddie Williams Eddie.Williams at steeleye.com
Tue May 2 12:32:53 UTC 2006

Is this behavior with inactive LUNs a problem with my setup or is the
expected behavior with the current state of affairs with SLES 9 SP3?
While this is not causing an observable failure, aka all IO's and tests
are running fine, the noise level in the log file is going to be one
that customers are probably not going to like.

Eddie