[dm-devel] IBM DS4300

Hi list,

I have the following SAN hardware, and would be very grateful for any help:

SAN:

IBM DS4300 Storage Server with Turbo Option

HBA:

Fast Host Bus Adapter FC-2

Switch:

2 IBM TotalStorage SAN Switch H08 (8-portas)

Does multipath-tools support this hardware? How should I configure it?

I have tried to use multipath with it, using default configuration, but I am having performance problems. What I would like to figure out is if multipath-tools has anything to do with it.

Best regards,

    Gil