[dm-devel] multipath and san fabric

John Little jslittl at hendricks.org
Mon Nov 13 16:35:32 UTC 2006

Hi all

Admittedly this is not the correct forum for this question but I have googled
this and the only people I have to ask around here are people who won't touch
it because it is Linux.

My question is this:  I'm using SLES10 with two emulex hbas, one connected to
fabric a and one to fabric b.  When zoning the switch for the hbas do I put
in only one path to the fabric per hba or do I put in two, one to each of the
separate fabrics?

Again I realize this is not exactly the correct forum but since I couldn't
find an answer anywhere else I figured you guys would be the most
knowledgeable.  If there are some docs somewhere that you could point me to I
would appreciate it.

John