[dm-devel] RFC: dm patches for 2.6.16

The following attached patches seem to make sense for 2.6.16:

Added in 2.6.17.11 and 2.6.18:
dm: BUG/OOPS fix

Added in 2.6.17.12 and 2.6.18:
dm snapshot: unify chunk_size
dm: add module ref counting
dm: mirror sector offset fix
dm: Fix deadlock under high i/o load in raid1 setup.

Added in 2.6.19:
dm snapshot: fix metadata writing when suspending

For an easier review, I've attached the patches.

Do these patches look OK for 2.6.16, or should I not apply some or all?

Are there any critical patches I missed?

TIA
Adrian

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed