[dm-devel] Re: doubt about linear_ctr

On 11/24/06, Sandeep Kumar <sandeepksinha gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

#echo 0 100 linear /dev/hdd 0 | dmsetup create new
#dd if=/dev/zero count=1 of=/dev/mapper/new

Well, I am trying to get the information printed from the bio structure, when the control comes to linear_ctr.
I found that the control comes to linear_ctr twice.

I have customized the linear_ctr  and have re-compiled the kernel.

Why is that so ?
Why two times ?

Sorry, its not linear_ctr. Its linear_map.

--
Regards,
Sandeep

Winners expect to win in advance. Life is a self-fulfilling prophecy.