[dm-devel] Failover between two paths to one LU doesn't work on linux-iscsi

Hello,
I use linux-iscsi initiator and device-mapper to access a LU that has two paths to it.
When one of the paths fails no fail-over occurs (waited for 15 minutes).
The device appears in /dev/mapper/
I know that on open-iscsi initiator the fail-over does happen.

1. Are there any known problems that can cause fail-over not to happen in linux-iscsi?
2. Is there any way to get debug information in order to understand more
in-depth what's going on?
3. How can I know what the timeouts are and how to change them?
4. If you need more specific information, please write what can help.

Michael