Re: [dm-devel] API documentation.

I am looking to incorporate device mapper support
in GNU Parted (http://www.gnu.org/software/parted/).

What specifically needs adding/fixing?

All versions of Parted till 1.7.1 did not work with /dev/mapper devices.
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-parted/2006-09/msg00028.html

But it seems 1.8.0rc2 has some support (courtesy David Cantrell). I
have not tried it though.

Regards,
Debarshi
--
"India is not, as people keep calling it, an underdeveloped country,
but rather a developed nation in an advanced state of decay."