Re: Fw: [dm-devel] Multipath and SAN Fabric failover

hi,

I haven't had a chance to work on this for a couple of days but I did
get do some reading.  I'm wondering if I'm using the correct driver for
this.  I have been trying to use the QLogic driver shipped with SLES.
they should work fine (I hope...). But did you check what I've written in my last mail?

Best regards,

Bernd