Re: [dm-devel] [RFC] Naming of dm-multipath hardware handler modules

Mike Christie wrote:
Mike Christie wrote:
And dm-emc.c should probably be changed,

Oops scratch that. I am not sure. I think we talked about that and I was not sure if there was going to be some userspcae bits like initrd tools that might be looking for dm-emc instead of dm-mpath-emc. And well, I was not sure if having dm-rdac be named dm-mpath-rdac might break tools too, but I guess Alasdair was convinced it would be ok or he would not have asked for the change.

Actually scrach that :) we should change dm-emc.c since we make the module name like the old style. I was thinking about some of the other alternatives that were brought up.