[dm-devel] Multipath-tools errors

S. J. van Harmelen svh at dds.nl
Thu Aug 16 17:58:25 UTC 2007

Hi Chandra,

Thanks for your reply! As far as I know it does use a LSI Engenio. I
asked Dell if they can confirm this, but I didn't get any reply yet.
Will get back with the answer as soon as I get it.

Besides that it seems to be working now. I don't have any errors anymore
and it's not as slow as before. It's now doing something like 120M/sec,
but don't know if thats good or not (don't know how fast this device
should be)...

I did leave out the hardware_handler line because of the error it gives.
But I understand that is because of my kernel? I'm using the package
from Christophe's website version 0.4.8 on a Debian Etch 64bit machine
with a 2.6.22.2 kernel.

I quess I need the hardware_handler to make it work as it should? Al
true it sees all paths and says that both active. Where one is
active/ready and the other is active/ghost.

Anything I can do about this?

Sander