RE: [dm-devel] Question about dmevents

Hi Alasdair, I just checked using "dmsetup info" and my mirrored logical
volume I created yesterday shows a UUID, but the raid1 my system runs on
doesn't? Just curious, should this UUID have been created during system
OS installation by device-mapper?

Thank you,

Brian Wood
Intel Corporation
Digital Enterprise Group
Manageability & Platform Software Division
brian j wood intel com

On