Re: [dm-devel] online disk resizing

Yes same here.. with IO still going dm does the failover just fine (using the echo scsi "remove/add") but failing back with a larger size is where I have seene issues. Although we have never lost data :-)

--
:wq!
kevin.foote

On 7/5/07, Roland Mieslinger <roland mieslinger interoute com > wrote:
> [...]

That's were i stuck too.
You can do it without reboot, but I've found no way to do it online.

Roland