[dm-devel] CVS pull of device mapper

Hello everyone, I've just built a test system with Fedora 7 and am
having a problem with running dmeventd after getting the latest pull
from the CVS tree. From the "make" and "make install" commands
everything is error free, but when I run the dmeventd daemon I get this
error:

/sbin/dmeventd: error while loading shared libraries:
libdevmapper-event.so.1.02: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

I've looked in /lib and there is an instance of
libdevmapper-event.so.1.02 (and a symbolic link named
libdevmapper-event.so), so I'm confused as to why the daemon can't find
them? When I run configure the only parameters I'm passing in are
"--enable-debug" and "--enable-dmeventd"

Thank you,

Brian Wood
Intel Corporation
Digital Enterprise Group
Manageability & Platform Software Division
brian j wood intel com