Re: [dm-devel] [patch 1/3] Extremely basic hp hardware handler (no retries, no error handling, etc).

Chandra Seetharaman wrote:
If we are getting all picky about that coding style I guess Dave should

No, I am not getting all picky :). Was trying to help to avoid some
churn when sent to mainline.

I agree. I should have added a smiley face when I wrote that sentence. I did not mean it like how it came out.