[dm-devel] [RFC] Naming of dm-multipath hardware handler modules

Do we have an agreed upon scheme?

I noticed in 2.6.23-rc1, the RDAC module is named "dm-mpath-rdac.ko",
but the source file is "dm-rdac.c".  Should we be naming things
"dm-mpath-hwhname" everywhere?  If so, should we rename dm-emc?

I was not sure exactly what was correct for the HP handler.  Currently
it follows the dm-emc scheme, which is probably wrong.