[dm-devel] how do I re-synchronize with the Master mirror device?

I have a dm-mirror setup where the mirror devices could occasionally
timeout due to network congestion or recovery at the device. If a device
times out, it goes out of sync with the Master. How do I sync it back?
Only few regions would have gone out of sync with the Master. Is it
possible to sync only the regions that have gone out of sync?

Thank you for your time.

--Malahal.