[dm-devel] setup Pathpriority manually

Chandra Seetharaman sekharan at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 21 18:57:47 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 20:13 +0200, Markus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i do have an active-passive Storage where the LUN could be used by
> both Controllers but one is bloody slow. I tried all
> /sbin/mpath_prio_* ways do determin which is the "active" one but none
> of them worked. Is there a way to set this manually? Is there a
> different way to determin which is which rather than using the
> existing Commands?

If your device is not one of the supported devices, you can ask the
vendor about how to determine the active and passive paths.

mpath_prio_tpc is a good example of how the active/passive device
information is used to determine the path priority.

> Thanks in advance
> Markus
>
> --

    Chandra Seetharaman               | Be careful what you choose....
              - sekharan at us.ibm.com   |      .......you may get it.