[dm-devel] how to flush device with no paths but no_path_retry=queue

If you have a device configured with no_path_retry=queue but you can not
repair the connections is there any way to flush the IO's?

I can not find a way to force the device offline so that it will
flush/fail all of the pending IO's so I can shutdown or clean up the
mess.

Is there a way?

Eddie