Re: [dm-devel] dm-ioband = smarter than me

On Apr 4, 2008, at 6:45 PM, malahal us ibm com wrote:

Don't you need to unmount first?

I don't think that I missed that in the directions - do you have to do that? I just assumed that it didn't matter. Still, I'm not sure how I would do that to a root partition... unless you aren't supposed to use this on one.

-cm