[dm-devel] error calling out /sbin/scsi_id

Hello all,

Why do I get the following error message:
error calling out /sbin/scsi_id -g -u -s /block/sda

after I run multipath for a second time.

Example:

multipath -F         -> everything not used is flushed
multipath            -> mpaths are created
multipath (2nd time) -> error msg

I'd like to understand and avoid this error. Can you point me to any
documentation please?

Thanks,
Josep SERRANO.