[dm-devel] Can we use blktrace to do snapshot of a block device?

Hi All,

I want to do a software mirroring of a block device. I find that blktrace is an excellent tool to begin with.
However, I find blktrace only gets the parameters of the block device requests. Is it feasible to enhance
blktrace as to do mirroring of a block device?

Can anyone help with that?

Thanks in advance,
Shawn