[dm-devel] Installing RHEL with single controller

Pradipmaya Maharana pradipmaya at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 19:36:20 UTC 2008

Multipath is getting loaded, if that is what you are wondering about.
After reboot I check for multipathd status, and smod for the modules
loaded, everything looks fine.

Moreover, if I try to run multipath -ve, it would fail with domap (0) failed.
/var/log/messages would say "error getting device".
I was thinking that I get this error because OS is already loaded on
the device I am trying to configure multipath for.

What do you suggest.

Thanks and Regards,
Pradipmaya.