RE: [dm-devel] device mapper configurations

You have an active-passive array (like my EMC Clariion) and these messages
are normal even if annoying. It's not much "professional".
With Clariion, as far as I know, the only solution is upgrading Flare to
ver. 26 that simulates active-active behaviour.

--
Domenico Viggiani