[dm-devel] Multipath Usage Guide available at LVM wiki page

Pradipmaya Maharana pradipmaya at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 18:33:19 UTC 2008

Hi Chandra,

Thanks for the document, it surely is helpful.

I had a query (which I have asked in previous mails), the document
does not talk about how to install SLES on multipath devices with LVM.
Basically I tried installing with creating partitions (for both RHEL
and SLES) and it worked fine; LVM worked fine for RHEL but for SLES it
won't work.

- It won't let me mount-by device-id for LVM
- specifying the volume label won't help.

What am I missing.

Thanks and Regards,
Pradipmaya.