Re: [dm-devel] Re: Round Robin vs Active/Passive

Hi Hannes,

* Hannes Reinecke

No need. I did some patch once ago which allowed you to set the hardware
handler in the multipaths section.
For exactly this scenario. Can you test if it works?

Certainly! Can you send me the patch or point me to it, though? I didn't find it in my archive, but I might have missed it as you've been submitting a lot of patches here.

Regards,
--
Tore Anderson