Re: [dm-devel] Questin about device mapper, Debian and devices

On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 12:08:51PM +0200, January Weiner wrote:
> I am running a server with Debian stable. After a recent automatic
> update and an unrelated reboot suddenly I could not mount some of my
> hard disks any more. For example,
The automatic update wouldn't pull in multipath-tools. So you either
installed it directly or pulled it in via a dependency (most people
install it since kpartx isn't split into it's own package in etch).
Have a look /etc/init.d/*multipath*. Disabling these should help.
Cheers,
 -- Guido