[dm-devel] multipath-tools support for SGI TP9700...

Salut,

Our organization is currently prototyping a database host which is running RHEL5 with SGI InfiniteStorage TP9700 Storage System.  Red Hat support has effectively told us that the device-mapper-multipath software does not support our TP9700 storage.  Does the multipath-tools v0.4.8 support SGI TP9700?  We are interested in contributing our hardware configuration for test of multipath-tools, but are unable to contribute programming resources at this time.

- Kevin

Kevin M Lange

Principal Information Systems Technologist, NASA EMD Program
EMD UNIX IT Support
Raytheon Information Solutions

301.851.8450 office
301.928.2492 cell