[dm-devel] DMRAID with GB-P35-DS4 and Intel ICH9R

Hi,

with the current kubuntu 8.04 (did not try others) I could not recognize my RAID0 Partition.

I have two SATA Hard diskc on my Intel ICH9R Controller, dmraid finds the requested partitions but I cannot activate them.

After Booting Kubuntu live CD the Raid Bios recognizes the two disks as offlinbe members. A cold start sets them again to the correct RAID0 state.

Attached to this post there are the output files of

dmraid -rD
dmraid -r
and
dmraid -ay -vvv -d