[dm-devel] Desynchronizing dm-raid1

Mikulas Patocka mpatocka at redhat.com
Fri May 23 14:59:33 UTC 2008

> On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 08:32:45AM -0400, Mikulas Patocka wrote:
>>
>> There may be external modules.
>
> Sorry but we don't support external modules.  They should be merged
> upstream rather than distributed in the wild.
>
> Cheers,

If you want to negate the meaning of the flag, then you have to write it
yourself. I, as non-developer of crypto code, can prove that on given path
the input data are read only once --- but I can't prove that on all paths
and all possible chaining modes of algorithms the data are read once,
because I don't know about all of them.

Mikulas