[dm-devel] dm-ioband utility tool update (LVM support)

Hi, everyone,

iobandctl has been updated.
It came to be able to deal with LVM Volume Groups.

iobandctl is an administration tool to realize disk I/O bandwidth control
using dm-ioband, which is an I/O bandwidth controller implemented as a
device-mapper driver. You can find dm-ioband at:
http://people.valinux.co.jp/~ryov/dm-ioband

Changes from previous version:
*  LVM support.
  o You can specify a Volume Group for the device name on "create" subcommand.
    Ioband devices are created per LV involved in the VG.
  o "create" subcommand has come not to try to create already existing ioband
    devices. This helps you to create an ioband device which will map on to
    newly added Logical Volume.
  o You can specify Logical Volumes for the device name on "weight" subcommand.
  o You can specify Volume Groups or Logical Volumes for the device name on
    "group", "showconfig", and "status" subcommand.
  o You can specify a Volume Group or a Logical Volume for the device name on
    "destroy" subcommand. Now, it is possible to delete each ioband device,
    not all ioband devices involved in the specified device.
* Fixed a bug, when resetting ioband device statistics counter.

Limitations:
* iobandctl does not support the "weight-iosize" policy yet, which has been
  newly added to dm-ioband v1.0.0.

For more details, please refer to:
http://people.valinux.co.jp/~kaizuka/dm-ioband/iobandctl/

Thanks,