[dm-devel] Re: Source code repository changes

Adam Hamsik haaaad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 14:15:02 UTC 2008

On Nov,Wednesday 5 2008, at 1:55 AM, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:

> OK - I'd like packagers to start testing what is currently in LVM2
> CVS and
> report any problems with sets of configuration options / make
> targets actually
> required.
>
> Once the Fedora 11 tree opens (expected end of this week) I shall
> make the
> first tarball release and use this code.

I want to ask if it would be possible to merge NetBSD patches. During
this summer I have
ported libdevmapper/lvm2tools to NetBSD. Currently I can use lvm with
lvm2tools on NetBSD
with out any problems. Only needed changes for libdevmapper was
addition of 3 files(netbsd-dm.h
libdm-nbsd-iface.c libdm_netbsd.c to ioctl code). In lvm2tools I have
added 2 files and written
some small patches to support BSD raw devices. I can provide patches
if merge would be possible.

Regards

Adam.