Re: [dm-devel] Re: Source code repository changes

On Nov,Wednesday 5 2008, at 1:55 AM, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:

OK - I'd like packagers to start testing what is currently in LVM2 CVS and report any problems with sets of configuration options / make targets actually
required.

Once the Fedora 11 tree opens (expected end of this week) I shall make the
first tarball release and use this code.

I want to ask if it would be possible to merge NetBSD patches. During this summer I have ported libdevmapper/lvm2tools to NetBSD. Currently I can use lvm with lvm2tools on NetBSD with out any problems. Only needed changes for libdevmapper was addition of 3 files(netbsd-dm.h libdm-nbsd-iface.c libdm_netbsd.c to ioctl code). In lvm2tools I have added 2 files and written some small patches to support BSD raw devices. I can provide patches if merge would be possible.

Regards

Adam.