Re: [dm-devel] Question about 'dmsetup remove' and dtr of target_type

On Sun, Nov 09, 2008 at 12:27:24AM -0500, Reng Zeng wrote:
> However, I use "dmsetup remove" hundreds times, as the debug info, but it
> never enter the dtr function I defined.
> Anybody have idea on this? Or how to dig into that to discover the reason?

Something still holds a reference to the table?
E.g. you have dm_table_get() without a matching dm_table_put() somewhere.

Try a debugger like kgdb?  Check t->holders?

Or post your code here (assuming it's GPL) and someone might help.

Alasdair
--
agk redhat com