Re: [dm-devel] question: regarding weekly DM call schedule changes...

On Sep 2, 2008, at 8:22 AM, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 06:43:51AM -0700, Seokmann Ju wrote:
Does anyone know what is valid weekly DM call which has been held on

We do still have regular conference calls to discuss progress on
device-mapper, lvm2 & multipath development: I shall add you to the
mailing list for notification of these.
Thanks.
It would definitely helpful for me.

(BTW If anyone else on here thinks they might have something to
contribute to such conference calls, drop me a line.)

Alasdair
--
agk redhat com