Re: [dm-devel] Device Mapper MultiPath

Hi Rodrigo,

Rodrigo Nascimento wrote:
Konrad,
Thanks for your tips.
I'll run this tests and post the results here!
Now, I'm a Professional Services Engineer at NetApp Latin America (Brazil) and I have some problems with FAS3140 and Citrix Xen 5.0.0 with Multipathing enabled. Do you think that I could have some help here?
Not sure. As Citrix Xen is somewhat proprietary the most obvious answer
would be to try their support.

Or try to reproduce it with something more freely accessible like SLES
or RHEL and see if you can reproduce it. Chances are you'd get a quicker
answer then.

Cheers,

Hannes
hare suse de			      +49 911 74053 688