Re: [dm-devel] Sun StorageTek 2530 and dm?

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:06:01 -0700
Chandra Seetharaman <sekharan us ibm com> wrote:

> Adding this to scsi_dh_rdac makes sure that the module recognizes your
> device at boot time itself (provided you have it in your initrd
> image).

Whole kernel rpm didn't help, my patch is obviously failing
somewhere, so I'm stuck with that solution.

Should scsi_dh_rdac be in initrd image?

--
|    Jakov Sosic    |    ICQ: 28410271    |   PGP: 0x965CAE2D   |
| start fighting cancer -> http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/   |