Re: [dm-devel] Sun StorageTek 2530 and dm?

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:07:22 -0700
Chandra Seetharaman <sekharan us ibm com> wrote:

> scsi_dh_rdac modules is insmodded by multipath when multipathd is
> started (by virtue of you having hardware_handler "1 rdac" in
> your /etc/muliutpath.conf file.
>
> So, it is effective when multipath starts.

If it is effective, I don't need to patch it... Thank you very much.

You were saying that you could provide some debugging code if I'm
interested? Well it seems that I don't have a choice... So please do
so :)

--
|    Jakov Sosic    |    ICQ: 28410271    |   PGP: 0x965CAE2D   |
| start fighting cancer -> http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/   |