[dm-devel] Re: todays git regression (2.6.32-04008.g3ff6a46): lot of device mapper warnings

Martin K. Petersen martin.petersen at oracle.com
Fri Dec 11 16:47:40 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Christian" == Christian Borntraeger <borntraeger at de.ibm.com> writes:

Christian> any news on the final fix? Do you want Heinz and me to verify
Christian> your fix on our systems?

Looking into this issue unearthed an unrelated problem with the topology
stacking algorithm that turns out to be much trickier to fix.  That's
what's taking time.

Since the first bug is simply causing a warning I'm inclined to get
everything fixed up before having Jens queue a fix.  Shouldn't be more
than a day or two before I have all this worked out.