Re: [dm-devel] shared snapshots

On Feb 3, 2009, at 12:48 AM, FUJITA Tomonori wrote:

But surely supporting the shared implementation(s) on the top of the
existing snapshot code needs more refactoring. Jonathan, have you
already started to work on it?

I have a couple pending patches that I haven't sent to the list yet. I'm hoping to get back to exception store API patches in a week or two. In the mean time, the current exception store API patches are ready for review. The additions to facilitate shared exception stores will go on top of that patch set.

brassow