[dm-devel] about multipath path group

Dear all:

Q1: In RHEL 5.2, make and make install multipath-tools-0.4.8, why does not command "multipath -p" work well?

Q2: In RHEL 5.2, configure path group policy as failover or group_by_prio, and then create path-prio.sh to set the priority of paths. however, the path group with the highest priority is not always active, if I don't recreate the multipath devices. why is that? how I make the path group with the highest priority is active on-line?

William