[dm-devel] dm-snapshot transient data

Hello list,

I'm newcomer here, so nice to meet you all!

Is there any way to access the data of the COW device ( in transient mode) right before discard the changes?
I tried to figure out myself, but cant find a clean way to get the data before it gets discarded, and dont know exactly how to figure what blocks are saved in the COW partition.

thanks.

Guilherme Moro