[dm-devel] configure MD3000 episode 2

Thomas Witzel witzel.thomas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:44:41 UTC 2009

Thanks, I added that. But it didn't change anything. I'm not sure what
you want me to do with iscsi. I don't think I have an iscsi device. I
have heard about the MD3000i before, but thats not what I have. I
think I have a MD3000 (without i) connected via Symbios Logic SAS1068
PCI-X Fusion-MPT SAS  controller.

Thomas