[dm-devel] "multipath -l" not displaying all the paths if we have more than 3000 paths.

Hi All

I downloaded the latest multipath tool from
git-clone http://kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/storage/multipath-tools/
1) Tested with around 4000 paths(1000LUN exported to four port), and I observed multipath -l is not displaying all the paths.
2) And when we fail a path by disabling the port, all the path which are failed are not shown in multipath.

Have we tested multipath with more than 3000 paths?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hari