[dm-devel] multipath - AAArgh! How do I turn "features=1 queue_if_no_path" off?

John Hughes john at Calva.COM
Thu Oct 1 09:05:21 UTC 2009

Moger, Babu wrote:
> You will see "features=1 queue_if_no_path" if you have one of the following entry in your multipath.conf.
>

> 2. no_path_retry           5

As it says in the multipath.conf manpage:

       features         Specify  any  device-mapper  features  to be used. The
                        most common of these features  is  1  queue_if_no_path
                        Note  that  this can also be set via the no_path_retry
                        keyword.

I must learn to read the fucking manual.