[dm-devel] multipathing in debian lenny with sychronized data between 2 servers

hi!

I'm having issues right now using HP Storageworks P2000 G3 MSA with Dual Fiber Channel connected on each host (2 Servers). I've already configure multipathing and mounted my multipath alias (/dev/mapper/data to /data) but everytime I put some data inside /data/ on Server 1, it doesn't reflect on Server2 and vice versa. Is there any tweak on this?

Regards,

Oliver