Re: [dm-devel] multipathing in debian lenny with sychronized data between 2 servers

> I'm having issues right now using HP Storageworks P2000 G3 MSA with Dual
> Fiber Channel connected on each host (2 Servers). I've already configure
> multipathing and mounted my multipath alias (/dev/mapper/data to /data)
> but everytime I put some data inside /data/ on Server 1, it doesn't
> reflect on Server2 and vice versa. Is there any tweak on this?

have you tested that without multipathing ?

I understand you use a filesystem there ... A clustered fs like ocfs2 or gfs2 would be necessary to synchronize your caches. If you are not using one of those, the fs should be mounted on a single node at a time.

Regards,
cvaroqui,
opensvc