Re: [dm-devel] Manual failback commands

On mar., 2010-02-02 at 16:39 -0800, Scott Dungan wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> If we set a device to manual failback, how does one command the
> multipathd service to reinstate the path when we have decided the path
> is indeed ready to accept IO?

paths are automatically reinstated by multipathd.

The 'failback' parameter means the original path_group is not
re-activated after a switch-over to a secondary path_group.

You can force multipathd to not reinstate a path using the CLI (or
pro-actively disable it).

Regards,
cvaroqui
http://www.opensvc.com