[dm-devel] How to change alias name

Hi,

we have a situation where we need to rename a server and would also like to change the associate multipath alias.  Is this possible without restarting the whole multipath daemon and killing all our other mounted partitions ?  The server we need to work on is in a shutdown state so the associated partitions are not active.

--
Thanks, Phil