Re: [dm-devel] 2 TB wraparound on snapshots on kernels < 2.6.33

After further testing of mainline kernels, it seems that the bug was
fixed between 2.6.32 and 2.6.33.  Looking over the logs, I see no
changes that were intended to fix this issue, but there were quite a
number of changes to the snapshot code.  I can only conclude that these
inadvertently fixed the problem.